The dental practice complaints procedure
We try at all times to provide you with the best possible service. If however you feel that this has not been the case, please let us know and we will respond to your concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- If you are concerned about your dental treatment or do not understand something the dentist has told you, please discuss this with them or with the Practice Manager. Our dentists try wherever possible to describe your treatments in a way you can understand.
- Our practice manager, Trudie Heyns, is our designated Complaints Manager. Please visit her in her office if you require somewhere private, or call her to discuss your concerns.
- Written or e-mailed complaints will normally be acknowledged within two working days and a full response/explanation will be given within ten working days. Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any recorded complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with the result of our procedures then a complaint may be made to the independent Dental Complaints Service. They can be reached on Tel: 08456 120 540, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or go their website: www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk.
- Furthermore you have the right to check our team’s registration status, or to follow up your concerns further, on the General Dental Council website: www.gdc-uk.org.
A full copy of our complaints procedure is available at request from Trudie, our Practice Manager.